Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Thursday 25 August 2011

Hubbadullya


Today I was a guest of Radio Redruth on a show hosted by Mike Chappell and Tony Leamon - Hubbadullya. Hubbadullya is a Cornish word meaning 'riotous noise' and Mike and Tony's mix of Cornish news, views and music certainly fits the bill!

Following on from the likes of Sarah Newton and George Eustice I was very nervous, but hope that I gave a good account of myself during my first ever radio interview.

We discussed topics such as the Localism Bill, planning and an Assembly for Cornwall as well as looking at the role of a Parish council and several other subjects.

Many thanks to Mike and Tony and to Redruth Radio who will soon be up and running on FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.