Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Saturday 18 January 2014

Roadshow Preparations



I have spent today preparing for our first Cornish Assembly Roadshow - Lemon Quay, Truro, Saturday 25th January 10:00am - 4:00pm.

I have learned how to construct the new MK Roadshow hub, dressed it and got all the materials we will need together in one place.

I have clipboards, pens, blank declarations, enormous declarations, bunting, flags cable ties, hooks, string, bluetack etc etc.

All we need now is fine weather, lots of MK activists to collect declarations and bags of enthusiasm.

Why not come and see what we are all about?




No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.