Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Monday 28 April 2014

Mr Wilkins resigns

Statement on the Resignation of Mr Terry Wilkins
 
I am saddened that a person in whom the people of Illogan had placed their trust behaved so badly.

However, I am pleased that Mr Wilkins has now resigned and we can begin the process of choosing someone as quickly as possible to represent Illogan in these challenging times.

On a personal level I thought long and hard about exposing Mr Wilkins conduct. It was not a decision that I took lightly and it would have been very easy to do nothing when the information came into my possession .

I feel vindicated that I have had the courage to make a stand when I perceived that an injustice was being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.