Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Wednesday 28 May 2014

The ground has been hit running!

It's official - the Illogan by-election will be decided on 10th July.

Many thanks to everyone that has helped to get my campaign off to a great start. Already we have delivered nearly 1000 leaflets.

My campaign team have solid well thought plans for different aspects of the campaign and I am confident that, whatever the result, I will be able to look back and know that everything that we could have done had been done.

If you live in Illogan then I hope to see you soon on the doorstep.

If you would like to help with the campaign please get in touch.

If you would be able to display a poster or a sign board please get in touch.

If you would like to be part of a winning team - please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.